Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 : * * * Awesomeness is worth watching

Kung Fu Panda (2008) - this is one was my favorite animated movie, I had watched it on my birthday :) with  my bacha party and it was fun!!

The sequal is not good as part one but still worth watching.. Poo returns this time to save China form the evil peacock (its quiet strange to imagine a peacock to be a villain :P)..
He has prefect comic timing.. I can't imagine any other actor playing the character of Poo apart form Jack Black.. Bright colors still permeate every scene, and the level of detail is remarkable..
I think they would come up with another part of this movie  as the movie ended in such a manner...
Hope to see the magic of Dragon warrior again very soon..

I give 3 stars out of 5 for this one.. go and njoy the awesomeness

Take Care :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home