Thursday, April 22, 2010

Refreshment in ur life is a Must + Julie And Julia : Review ****


Hi, hope all is well..
Saw Julie and Julia yesterday, Indeed it is a refreshing movie. The strange part is the same day I showed my blog to Abhishek, and he was impressed by my idea (he is not into blogs n online). Blogging has helped me to express my thoughts, give me some change, write something which I like. And Next we saw this movie which had the same background, a Julie who is doing a job which she never wanted to do.Because of marriage (give up her career) she does a job which she wanted never wanted. She always wanted to be a writer n her husband gave her idea of blogging. This way she can reach the reader and there is no need of a publisher (how true!). But now the question is what she will blog on and the answers is Food. Its a wonderful journey of how she evolves as a women who later on becomes successful writer (this is a true story). This would not have been possible without Julie one more inspiring character who loves her life and Food :).
This is story is so very true, so very similar to many of woman who have to give up some thing in their for some or the other reason. But the dream is always there and the determination also, nothing is impossible. Of course for married women they need support from her family especially their husband. the Journey of Julia and Julia would have been never the same without the support of their husbands.
Another good part of the story is the relation between the husband and wife.

Its a heart warming yummy story which refreshes you and makes you think that you need to do something in your life so that you don't lose your identity.
A must watch :)
After watching this movie I felt what i like the most, and I answered Dance, I would Love to learn different forms of dance. Well I don't have time to go and join a dance class and of course at the week end I like to sit back and relax and spent some time with my family and fiends, so whats the solution. Well its the Internet again, start learning by watching you tube :). I really don't know how could I have managed my life without Internet :)

Do write your comments about some thing you like, you want to do, what you love...

Take care :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home